· Develop organization strategies
· Implement HR strategies including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development,...
· Manage HR operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff
· Develop human resources operations financial strategies
· Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications
· Guide management and employee actions
· Comply with govermental poliecies and company's regulations
· Other details will be discussed during interview
· Male/Female (Male is preferred), over 40 years old
· Language: Good English communication. Ability to speak Korean in addition is a plus
· Experience: 3-5 years experience in an equivalent position. Candidates having work experience in Korean company is a plus
· Understanding of the labor, insurance, environment, and other laws related to a foreign manufacturing enterprise in Vietnam
Download file mô tả công việc tại đây!